Aviation Management Consulting Group (AMCG) has been promoting general aviation management excellence through the provision of trusted aviation management consulting services, support, and resources for over 20 years.
AMCG’s clients consist of airports, aviation businesses, agencies, associations, and other industry stakeholders (e.g., aircraft owners and/or operators; airport property lessees and/or developers; industry vendors; financial institutions; law firms; architectural, engineering, and planning firms; etc.).
AMCG is composed of a unique blend of talented and respected aviation industry professionals who have strong credentials, proven track records, and over 125 years of combined aviation industry experience. Together, these individuals have first-hand aviation, aviation business, and airport planning, development, operations, management, leadership, and consulting experience and each of the firm’s principals, consultants, and project analysts are pilots. As a result, AMCG has the unique ability to view any project and any issue that may arise from a multi-dimensional (airport, aviation business, and aircraft operator) perspective. This team of highly qualified, knowledgeable, and results-oriented professionals work collaboratively to maintain a company culture focused on meeting the needs and exceeding the expectations of the client.
Airport services include:
- Strategic Planning / Business Planning
- Primary Management and Compliance Documents (Rules and Regulations, Leasing Policy, Rents and Fees Policy, Minimum Standards, Development Standards)
- Rent Study (wholesale and retail - land, hangar, office, shop, cargo, etc.)
- Fee Study (landing, based aircraft, fuel flowage, etc.)
- Appraisal (fee simple estate, leasehold interest, and leased fee estate)
- Valuation (business, stock, and asset)
- Transaction Services (acquisition, divestiture, and due diligence)
- RFP Development and Proposal Evaluation
- Agreement Development and Negotiation (Lease, Use, Operating, Through-The-Fence, etc.)
- Assessments and Feasibility Studies (including FBO Options Analysis)
- Operational, Managerial, and Financial Assessments
- Land Use, Site Planning, and Facility Programming
- Marketing and Business Development
- Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
These services are provided with the goal of:
- Improving relationships
- Enhancing the range, level, and quality of products, services, and facilities
- Maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Increasing revenues and decreasing costs/expenses
- Capitalizing on opportunities
- Minimizing risk
- Creating value
With AMCG, you can be assured that we put our clients first and you will get straight answers, objective advice, accurate and timely information, and only the highest quality services, support, and resources.