5700 Keaton Crescent
Mississauga, ON L5R 3H5
Sales Manager - Airport Solutions
Vice President - Airport Solutions
Company Established In
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Arconas is dedicated to improving the quality and design of airport furniture and has installations in more than 300 airports worldwide. We are the official seating standard for major carriers including American and Southwest Airlines and are installed in major hubs such as DFW, BOS, ORD, JFK, DEN, HOU, LAX, FLL and GRU.
Our award-winning, high-performance seating lines, power solutions, and waste containments are designed to the highest standards of durability, comfort, and safety. We are committed to creating positive experiences that accommodate traveler and terminal operators’ needs and raise the value of public spaces.
Arconas consults directly with airports, airlines, architects and designers to create contemporary, comfortable and engaging passenger environments. We offer:
• Six high performance, award-winning airport seating systems that exceed the rigorous demands of airport environments with a wide range of passenger-friendly accessories.
• Environmentally-friendly seating that utilizes innovative, renewably-sourced materials such as BiOH Polyols from Cargill, meets the requirements of ANSI/BIFMA Emissions Standards and helps customers achieve Commercial Interiors LEED credits,
• An extensive range of elegant, functional and durable Waste & Recycling units including stainless steel and fire-proof models.
• One-on-one consultation with an airport seating specialist to help you create unique and innovative hold rooms, business, family, lounge and concessions areas, including AutoCAD planning and finish consultation.
• Power Access – Arconas is the market leader in providing power solutions that are convenient, safe and accessible from a comfortable seated position while taking into consideration the long-term impacts of a rapidly evolving technology.
• Experienced project management and installation coordination, including the creation of a customized on-going maintenance program.